Guest Services & Amenities
Space is available for organizations to host group meetings. Tables, chairs, and coffee service is also available.
Walkers are welcome to exercise daily.
Mall doors open 7am Monday through Saturday.
3.5 laps around the inside mall equals 1 mile.
1 Lap around Ring Road outside equals 1 mile.
The Mall Management office is located at the end of the hallway next to Goody’s.
Please contact : Mike Carlisle – General Manager:
(601) 634 0823, [email protected]
Lost and Found: Items are secured by our Security Staff and can be claimed by calling 601.415.4294 after 2pm daily.
For leasing information, contact Racine Leahy – direct Line: 314.267.6596 | [email protected]
Youth Escort Policy Friday and Saturday 6 P.M. Until Close
- Vicksburg Mall visitors under 18 years of age are required to be accompanied by a parent or guardian 21 years or older at all times on Friday and Saturday evenings after 6 p.m.
- Security will begin monitoring those entering the property at 6p.m. on Friday and Saturday evenings.
- Unescorted youth shopping prior to 6 p.m. on Friday and Saturday evenings must leave the property by 6 p.m. or be joined by a parent or guardian.
- Unescorted youth will be asked to leave the property after 6 p.m. on Fridays and Saturdays.
- Individuals without personal transportation on Friday or Saturday nights must schedule their departure time to ensure compliance with the Youth Escort Policy.
- Any person violating the posted Youth Escort Policy or Code of Conduct will be asked to leave the property.
- Individuals in violation of the Youth Escort Policy or the Code of Conduct who refuse to leave the property when requested to do so by mall security officers may be prosecuted for trespassing.
- Proof of age will be required if the age of the youth and/or parent(s) or guardian(s) is not easily determined. Those whose age cannot be determined and who lack identification will be asked to leave the property.
- Anyone appearing to be under 18 years of age should be prepared to show valid identification (with picture and date of birth). Acceptable identification includes a driver’s license, state or military identification card, passport or visa.
- Youth under 18 years of age working on property will be allowed access without a parent or guardian. Proof of work status will be required, and youth employees must go directly to the place of employment and must leave the property at the conclusion of their work shift if after 6 p.m. on Friday and/or Saturday evenings.
- Unescorted theater patrons under the age of 18 may only enter the theater through the mall entrance adjacent to the theater.
- One parent over 21 years of age may escort all of his/her children. Additionally, one parent or guardian over 21 years of age may escort up to 3 youths, at least one of which must be the child of the parent or guardian.
- Parents or guardians are accountable for the actions of the youth they escort.
- If an escorted youth is banned from the center, the adult escort will also be banned for the same period of time.
- Security personnel are responsible for enforcing this policy and related procedures.
- The Youth Escort Policy is posted at all mall entrances.
Thank you for your cooperation
Effective October 15, 2010
Behavioral Code of Conduct
Vicksburg Mall Manners: Rules of Behavior
- Loitering, sitting on floors, planters or trash cans is not permitted.
- Physically or verbally threatening any person, fighting, annoying others through noisy or boisterous activities, staring at or stalking a person through the Mall is not permitted.
- Using sexually offensive language or conduct, or in any way creating the disturbance which interferes, disrupts or endangers the Mall’s patrons is not permitted.
- Littering or damaging Mall property with graffiti is prohibited. Patrons are expected to use trash cans to dispose of litter.
- It is not permitted to run, skate, skateboard, bicycle or do anything that may injure people or block normal traffic flow in the Mall.
- Drinking or having open cans or bottles of alcohol is not permitted on Mall property.
- Yelling, singing, or playing musical instruments, radios, smart phones, mp3 players or other media devices without headphones is not allowed in the Mall.
- Appropriate dress is required at all times. Patrons must be fully clothed, and wear clothes that are not likely to cause a disturbance or they will be asked to leave the Mall property.
- At closing time, patrons are asked to leave the Mall promptly.
Suggested Safety Tips for Shopping
- Note your parking location.
- Remember to lock your car.
- If you’re shopping with family or friends, prearrange a place and a time to meet.
- Never leave children unattended. If your child wanders away, please contact mall security for assistance.
- Teach your children their full name….as well as yours.
- Carry a current photo of your child with you.
- Don’t leave packages or other personal property unattended.
- Guard your handbag, wallet and credit cards…don’t flash your cash.
- Always have keys in hand before you reach your car.
- Check your car from a distance to make sure no one is loitering near it.
- Always lock car doors as soon as you get inside.
- Always be aware of your surroundings.
- If you notice anything suspicious, report it to mall security.
- Never hesitate to ask for assistance.